Join Indie Lee’s VP of clean, Rebecca Gordon, for a virtual skincare class and spa night designed for those suffering with maskne, or acne of any kind.
This event is ideal for nurses, teachers and anyone wearing PPE for long periods of time, as well as adults and/or teens suffering from breakouts anywhere on their face or body.
Rebecca will be talking all things maskne/acne and how to heal and prevent it with natural skincare, all while taking you through a guided at-home Indie Lee facial and skincare routine for this particular skin type!!
Choose either the basic package, which includes a full array of samples of the Indie Lee line sent to your door to be used during this event, OR the enhanced version which includes a full size Banish Stick (a $37 value) which is one of our best selling spot treatments in store (so you can start zapping that Maskne right away).
Limited seats available, this event is first come first serve.
Date: Wednesday November 18th (*****With Deadline To Register Thursday November 12th)
Time: 6:00pm – 7:30pm PST
** PS Pro-Tip: If you need anything else small from GK right now, you can add it into your cart, and it will ship for free with these samples.
About This Event:
· Your $15 ticket includes a sample maskne/acne skincare kit, mailed directly to your door prior to the masterclass, of product samples for use on the night of the event. If you took our Master Class before, this sample kit is different.
· $10 of your ticket will be transferred to a coupon for thegreenkiss.com
· Event hosted on Zoom. You will be emailed a zoom meeting link one week prior to the event, as well as a reminder with the link on the day before the event.
· For an enhanced experience select “Enhanced Experience” in the drop down menu above, and we will include a full size of our Banish Stick at a discounted price, in your sample pack, to use during the class! *The basic sample spa care kit will not include a sample size of this product
What You Will Need:
· To register here, before Thursday November 12th, to ensure you get your skincare kit in time for the class. Registration will be cut off on that date.
· To get comfy for the class, we suggest either setting up your laptop in a room that has access to a sink or bowl of clean warm water, as well as face cloth.
· To add email address: email@example.com to your address book, to ensure that the zoom meeting link does not go to your spam folder!
Open to residents of Canada and the USA
Questions about the event? Email us firstname.lastname@example.org