How to Apply
Email your CV to email@example.com
Join our team to achieve your full career potential! We are proactive, outside the box thinkers and doers who stop at nothing to make the iconic Laura and Melanie Lyne brands shine! Privately owned and based in Laval, Quebec, with a strong vision for innovation and optimizing the employee and client experiences, we continue to help generations of Canadian women to look and feel their best.
As the Store Manager, you will contribute to Laura’s success by attracting, coaching and retaining superior talent. The Store Manager motivates and develops a winning team that provides a unique and memorable shopping experience to every customer, has a strong fashion awareness and is knowledgeable about our product.
How will you support the team?
• Achieve all key financial objectives established by Laura Canada.
• Observe and coach team members’ behaviours to maintain high standards of customer service and product knowledge and ensure all Sales Associates build and maintain their personal clientele using Laura Canada’s tools, and coach them to improve their clientele development skills.
• Demonstrate strong wardrobing skills by coaching and sharing knowledge on current fashion trends, product, and the customers’ unique needs.
• Conduct SPA weekly. • Act as a role model by promoting the website, store CRM, any loyalty program, marketing initiatives in place and direct ship.
• Schedule effectively to provide optimal floor coverage by using StoreForce (schedules should be prepared 2 weeks in advance).
• Foster a vibrant, fun, energetic and enjoyable store environment.
• Continually monitor traffic trends and react in a timely manner and communicate any concerns on scheduling to Regional Manager.
• Recruit top talent utilizing all Company recruitment tools.
• Maintain a performing team through excellent assessment skills, ongoing coaching and delegation of responsibilities to team members.
• Identify and resolve team members’ issues and deals with underperforming team members in a timely manner utilizing the Company’s resources and completing related documentation (PCP, SOD, NC, etc.).
• Complete and submit to Payroll/HR all paperwork related to team members in a timely manner i.e. Application Form, Departure Notice, medical note, Vacations/Time Off request, Change Form, CSST, WSIB, WCB, etc.
• Integrate all new hires through a thorough orientation, feedback and 3-month reviews.
• Partner with Regional Manager to identify team members’ career ambitions and to develop required skills.
• Demonstrate creativity in dressing window mannequins to showcase the store’s inventory and adhere to visual standards, including any mandatory directives that may be issued.
The people who thrive with us have:
• A contagious passion for fashion and customer service
• A minimum of 3 years experience in a Store Management position
• The ability to create a positive work environment where team members are motivated to learn and grow
• Excellent recruitment skills • Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Strong organization skills