How to Apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com
The Laura Canada Service Coordinator assists with the management of merchandise in every way, including receiving, visual merchandising, window display, markdowns, cash desk and preparing outgoing merchandise. Provides exemplary service to all customers.
1. Customer Service
· Provides exemplary customer service at cash desk (stop, drop and serve when a client needs assistance, manage line-up, acknowledge clients in line, fold and handle merchandise with care, thank the client, walk around counter to hand the purchase to client).
· Captures all relevant customer information including emails and enter them into the CRM (Customer Relations Management) system.
· Promotes effectively the loyalty program to all customers.
· Promotes and executes Customers Orders.
· Handles customer issues/questions related to returns, customer orders or exchanges in a professional and positive manner.
2. Merchandise and Visual Presentation
· Unpacks and accurately verifies all incoming merchandise, steaming where necessary and removing excess tags in a timely manner.
· Places goods on sales floor in accordance with visual merchandising directives.
· Assists management by changing product placement within store to ensure color and product stories are coherent, especially as new goods are received regularly and older goods are sold.
· Completes markdowns and prepares outgoing merchandise quickly and accurately.
· Assists management by installing marketing signage throughout store, read Email and takes action.
· Dresses window mannequins adhering to visual standards, including any mandatory directives that may be issued.
· Is responsible in maintaining the cash desk clean and organized.
3. P.O.S System
· Executes all P.O.S. procedures accurately and efficiently (i.e. refunds, transfers, customer orders, etc.).
· Controls all cash handling and adheres to LP policies and procedures (i.e. float counts, deposits, etc.).
· Places a sense of urgency in executing administrative requirements as directed (i.e. extracting communications received via email, customer orders, supply orders, etc.).
· Experience in a retail environment preferred
· Sense of urgency
· Basic computer skills
· Conducts oneself in a professional manner.
· Demonstrates initiative on an ongoing basis.
· Positive attitude and confident
What’s in it for you
· Extensive on the job training.
· Salary based on proven track record of successful retail sales ability.
· Flexible schedules to accommodate work life balance.
· Benefits – a competitive total compensation program that includes flexible group benefits.
· Discount of up to 50% on merchandise.
· Employee referral program.
· Employee recognition program.
Who we are
Founded in 1930 by Laura Wolstein, Laura Canada is a family-owned women’s fashion company carrying two brands: Laura and Melanie Lyne. Based in Quebec, we design, produce, market and distribute clothing and accessories across Canada. Today, we operate more than 140 Laura and Melanie Lyne stores from coast to coast, and a successful e-commerce website. Our rich history, outstanding culture, talented and dedicated team, and loyal customer base has allowed us to become a leader in the industry.
We are looking for a Regional Manager that is a role model and business leader, that motivates and develops a winning management team that provides exceptional customer service. Demonstrates an innovative and entrepreneurial approach by responding to the unique characteristics of the market to achieve all key financial objectives as established by Laura Canada.
We are truly humbled that you can see yourself working in the role and appreciate your application. We’ll reach out directly to those we’d like to meet for an interview.