Here is a list of tips for this year’s Uptown light up
1. Check out the always available and ample parking spots in the purple and red zones,
with immediate proximity to stairs to Town Plaza.
Simply enter off Oak street turn left at 4 way stop and voila!
2. Come early and find a spot anywhere along Uptown Boulevard to watch the parade.
The parade will go along uptown boulevard featuring: Karen Clark Dance Studio, The Vikes Cheer Squad, Big Sisters, Go Time Electric Bikes, Reynolds Marching Band and of course Santa.
3. Come for a late lunch or early dinner at any of our eateries to secure a prime spot.
Visit the new Whole Foods, Browns Social House, Sizzling Tandoor or Noodle Box for a tasty meal before or after the parade.
4. Know the timing of the parade and light up.
We will start the parade at 6:05pm and loop Uptown Boulevard twice, after this we will have performance of Jingle Bell Rock 6:30 (outside of H&M) followed by the Tree Light up at 6:40pm. Times are estimated as close to posted as possible.
5. Selected stores are open till 8pm for your shopping pleasure. Happy Shopping!
See detailed list on program provided at the event.
For more details please visit