1. The boulevard will be closed to traffic at noon on Saturday, P1 red and P1 purple have ample parking for our guests!
Simply enter off Oak street turn left at the 4 way stop and voila!
2. Come early and find a spot anywhere along Uptown Boulevard to watch the parade.
The parade will go along uptown boulevard featuring: A Live Marching Band, Disney Princesses, Big Sisters, The Shriners, Mascots and some very special surprises along the way.
3. Come for a late lunch or early dinner at any of our eateries to secure a prime spot.
Visit Sizzling Tandoor, The Chopped Leaf, Whole Foods, Browns Social House, or Noodle Box for a tasty meal before or after the parade.
4. We are collecting warm clothes for those in need.
Bring your new or gently used warm clothes: coats, scarves, mitts, gloves for those less fortunate collected for The Mustard Seed. Drop off located in the kiosk next to the tree.
5. Know the timing of the parade and light up.
We will start the parade at 6:10pm and proceed once down Uptown Boulevard. Santa will light the tree at approx. 6:30pm (dependent on parade timing)
6. All our stores are open till 8pm for your shopping pleasure. Happy Shopping!