How to Apply
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Start Date: ASAP
Wage: Starting $20/hourly plus benefits
Location: Victoria, BC
About Kids & Company:
At Kids & Company, our team members are experts in the child care field! Our friendly & welcoming team members come from all walks of life, speak dozens of languages and reflect the diverse families and communities that we serve. Our team is dedicated to ensuring we meet every child’s individual needs by providing a safe, secure and loving environment.
About the Role:
At Kids & Company, we follow a Play-Based Learning Curriculum to get children involved with experiences that enhance their learning. Your day will be filled with fun as you provide nurturing care and education to children. You will help teach sign language, science & nature through experimentation, yoga, pre-literacy, art and so much more!
- ECE Certification
- Infant/ Toddler Certificate (must have BC ECE IT License)
- CPR and First Aid Certification
- A positive, fun-loving attitude
- Ability to work in a team and self-motivated
Why Join Our Team?
- Opportunities for Career Advancement & Promotion
- Employer-Paid Benefits Program (For Full time Employees)
- Employee Appreciation Days
- Corporate Discount to Goodlife Fitness
- Beautiful, Spacious & Enjoyable Work Environment
- Full time Employees receive 10 paid vacation days each year and 15 paid vacation days after 3 years!
- Win gift cards & various prizes with our Kidco Employee Recognition Awards including Employee of the Month, Random Act of Kindness Award and more!
- Ability to transfer to other locations across Canada
- Attend Employer-Paid Workshops
- Enjoy 35% off our child care services and receive 20 days of Free Back up Child Care per year!