How to Apply
Please email resume to Austyn Hollingsworth at firstname.lastname@example.org, or drop off in-store.
The Brands Lead assists the merchandising/brands team in overseeing the processing and placement of merchandise. The Brands Lead ensures that all merchandise is aesthetically pleasing and set according to brand standards and guidelines.
- Trains, coaches and directs Associates on merchandise handling, shipment processing, merchandise presentation, and visual techniques as needed.
- Ensures stockroom and stockroom activities meet Risk Management requirements. Reports employee accidents to the leadership team immediately.
- Partners with the leadership team to make product placement adjustments based on selling, inventory ownership, and merchandising reports.
- Ensures floor is replenished per company guidelines. Follows up with staff to ensure accuracy.
- Ensures all delivery information is recorded and accurately reported. Maintains all shipment-related paperwork to meet audit requirements.
- Upholds all company policies as outlined in the Policy and Procedure Manual, including the Field Employee Policy Guide and Code of Business Conduct.
- Reviews and responds to all emails and corporate visual communications daily. Ensures all Store Portal tasks are completed.
- Maintains company standards of neat, clean and organized stockroom, as provided in the Merchandise Handling Manual.
- Performs Manager on Duty tasks as needed.
- Ensures service, merchandising, and operational standards are met through company-defined practices and processes.
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years old with a high school diploma or equivalent. College degree preferred.
- Must have at least 1 to 2 years of retail merchandising experience. prior supervisory experience preferred.
- Must have superior communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Must be able to develop and train others, including delegating tasks and following-up.
- Must be able to maneuver around sales floor and stock rooms, climb ladders, work with cleaning chemicals, and lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs Of the business, including 2 closing shifts per week and 2 full weekends per month, and occasionally working in multiple retail locations per week.