Start Date: ASAP
Wage: Starting $17/hourly plus benefits
Location: Victoria, BC
Who Are We?
Kids &Company is one of Canada’s fastest growing companies. Our mission is to innovate the lives of working family by providing high quality, flexible child care and innovative early learning programs. We are currently looking for fun-loving & enthusiastic teachers to join our team.
What Does a Typical Day Look Like?
In this role, you will provide nurturing care and education to young children in a group setting. Each day, you will help children to learn and grow with our personalized curriculum which includes pre-literacy and reading, artistic expression, music, movement, science and exploration, and language. Your day may be filled with reading stories, teaching songs, preparing craft materials and much more!
- ECE Certification (must have BC ECE License)
- CPR and First Aid Certification
- A positive, fun-loving attitude
- Ability to work in a team and self-motivated
Why Join Our Team?
- Opportunities for Career Advancement & Promotion
- Employer-Paid Benefits Program (For Full time Employees)
- Employee Appreciation Days
- Corporate Discount to Goodlife Fitness
- Beautiful, Spacious & Enjoyable Work Environment
- Full time Employees receive 10 paid vacation days each year and 15 paid vacation days after 3 years!
- Win gift cards & various prizes with our Kidco Employee Recognition Awards including Employee of the Month, Random Act of Kindness Award and more!
- Ability to transfer to other locations across Canada
- Attend Employer-Paid Workshops
- Enjoy 35% off our child care services and receive 20 days of Free Back up Child Care per year!
Kids & Company is an equal opportunity employer.