1.The boulevard will be closed to traffic at noon on Saturday, P1 red and P1 purple have ample parking for our guests! Simply enter off Oak Street and turn left at the 4 way stop. Take the stairs or enter the elevator lobby to the plaza.
2. Come early and find a spot anywhere along Uptown Boulevard to watch the parade. The parade will go along Uptown Boulevard featuring: Live Marching Bands, Disney Princesses, The Victoria Cougars, The Shriners, Mascots and some very special surprises along the way. Enjoy sips and treats from Uni-Corn Treats, DAVIDsTEA and hot chocolate from Victoria Orthodontics.
3. Come for a late lunch or early dinner at any of our eateries to secure a prime spot. Visit Sizzling Tandoor, The Chopped Leaf, Puerto Vallarta Amigos, Whole Foods, Browns Socialhouse, or Noodle Box for a tasty meal before or after the parade.
4. We are collecting non-perishable food items for the Food Banks. Bring us your non-perishable Food donations to the Uptown tent in front of Walmart to benefit The Mustard Seed & The Goldstream Food Bank.
5. Know the timing of the parade and light up. We will start the parade at 6:10PM and proceed once down Uptown Boulevard. Santa will light the tree at approx. 6:30PM (dependent on parade timing).
6. The Cottage at Uptown. We are so thrilled to announce that The Cottage at Uptown will be opening on Wednesday, November 21st. The Cottage is located directly in front of the Tree in Town Plaza, obstructing the view from the Walmart side. For the best views, head onto L4, the sides of Town Plaza and the Boulevard.
7. All our stores are open till 8PM for your shopping pleasure. Happy Shopping!